1. Converted the bolster to pillows – turns out the long bolster was a little too awkward and we weren’t using it as much as we do individual pillows.
2. Reframed the tapestry: I found a piece of round foam that fit better into the embroidery hoop.
3. Converted 2 rectangular scarves to infinity scarves by sewing the ends together.
4. Sorted and organized all my Bible Study materials.
5. Printer purchased and installed.
6. Repotted the philodendron that I brought home from the office (3 months ago!)
7. Cleaned up my email contacts and archives.
8. Updated my WordPress blavatar.
9. Updated my Pinterest boards.
10. Knocked two Pinterest projects off my craft list
(The Barn watercolor was from my trip to the VT Flower Show this past weekened.)